Splendors Of Angkor With Phnom Penh 4 Days
Duration: 4 days
Phnom Penh located on the banks of the Tonlé Sap and Mekong River, Phnom Penh has been the national capital since French colonization of Cambodia, and has grown to become the nation’s center of economic and industrial activities, as well as the center of security, politics, cultural heritage, and diplomacy of Cambodia. Once known as the “Pearl of Asia,” it was considered one of the loveliest French-built cities in Indochina in the 1920s. There are numbers of surviving French colonial buildings scattered along the grand boulevards. The city is the wealthiest and most populous city in Cambodia and is the country’s political hub.
Price & Inclusion
- Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle.
- Boat ride Phnompenh – Siemreap.
- Accommodation based on twin share.
- Sight-seeing & Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide/ Meals as specified.
- Air tickets
- Visa arrangement
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true