Hue city tour 1 day
Travel Highlight: Hue Tours
Duration: 1 day
Recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by Unesco, Hue city, The old capital of Vietnam is located on the bank of romantic Perfume River with many sights beautiful like a poem. Hue is also the political cultural and religious center of Viet Nam.
To gaze with veneration at Hue and understand more about matter values as well as spirit values of this place, we would like to invite you spend with Hue City Tour 1 day of ATravelMate. We sure that you will enjoy and have so many interesting memories.
- Thien Mu pagoda It’s one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital. Listening legend story about Thien Mu pagoda. What does Thien Mu mean?
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). That is the outstanding Hue city Tours.
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Minh Mang King’s Tom – one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about the Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death
- Enjoy a local lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine
Price & Inclusion
English speaking guide.
Dragon Boat trip.
AC Mini-van, mineral water.