Highlight Luangprabang And Vientiane 4days 3nights
Duration: 4 days
Explore the beauty, culture and traditions of this tiny nation that’s situated on the banks of the Mekong River during an incredible four-day tour of Laos. Immerse yourself in the tranquil city of Vientiane with its French colonial buildings, ancient temples and colorful markets. Travel by air from the capital city of Vientiane to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Luang Prabang. Experience the scenic boat trip to Pak Ou Caves, Khouangsi Waterfals and visit local villages of Lao ethnic minority groups. This four-day Laos tour to Luang Prabang from Vientiane by Air will show you the best of this Southeast Asian jewel.
- Contemplate the beautiful Buddha temples and famous Patuxay Monument in the capital Vientiance.
- Discover a national symbol of Laos – That Luang Stupa or the Great Stupa
- Explore Buddha Park with a enchanting collection of Buddhist and Hindu sculptures
- Discover the charm and beautiful of the World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang
- Explore one of the most beautiful waterfall Kuang Si
- Visit one of the most respected holy sites in Lao – Pak Ou Caves filled with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various sizes.
Price & Inclusion
- Accommodation in a double or twin share room with daily breakfast
- Private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Experienced English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary
- Water & cool towels
- Government taxes & service charge
- Visa fee upon arrival/ Insurance
- Personal expense does not include in program (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Domestic & International flight tickets
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement